Friday, April 9, 2010



After almost six years since my friend Kate Drury first got the idea to make this book, it is now a reality.  With some help from me and from Nancy Anderson, a graphic artist, we have published our book as a fundraiser for a postal charity, and this post is an unabashed advertisement for it.  We are all very pleased with the way the book looks, and several people have been caught laughing out loud as they read it!
For more on Carried Away, please click here:
 http://carriedawaytruestories.blogspot.com





 

1 comment:

Karen's Planet said...

I am so proud of you Lois - I know this was a Herculean effort! Congratulations. I can't wait to return and buy a copy...and maybe one for my wonderful letter carrier. If it weren't for him my house would have burned to the ground. He noticed flames and smoke when he delivered my mail that day. A real hero who was never acknowledged by the postal service.